As per the approved annual program of fiscal year 2076/77, this center is going to organize an “International Workshop on Capacity Building and Education Outreach in Advance Geospatial Technologies and Land Management” in December 10-11, 2019, venue being at the center. For this event, the center would like to call upon the expression of interest of the national and international professional organizations of the relevant field to join the center as co-organizer.
Following are the proposed sub-themes of the event:
· Advance Geospatial Technologies
· International Collaboration in Geospatial Education
· Land Management
· Spatial Data Infrastructure and Internet of things (IOT)
· Curriculum Development for GIS Education Outreach
· Remote Sensing and Space Education
Interested professional organizations are requested to contact this center by the end of July. The terms and conditions of the event shall be finalized upon receiving the interest.